Hey I emailed you, but don't know if you received it because I use aol and sometimes it goes in peoples junk mail. I would love to get together with you. Todd is coming here the weekend of the 29th for my mom's birthday. If we could get together on the 30th that would be awesome.
I knew you meant our kids silly. I just though that it would be fun if we could get together when Todd was here too since he hasn't see you for 10 years. If you don't want to wait until Todd is here maybe if I get a rental car this week (which I am planning on doing) we can go to a park or something together. Let me know.
5 comments:
I love her bow! You've got to show me how to make them.
I love your no pinching title, very cute! We just got finished with Disney Movie Club, we loved it and got lots of fun deals.
Hey I emailed you, but don't know if you received it because I use aol and sometimes it goes in peoples junk mail. I would love to get together with you. Todd is coming here the weekend of the
29th for my mom's birthday. If we could get together on the 30th that would be awesome.
wow they are getting so big.. cute cute
I knew you meant our kids silly. I just though that it would be fun if we could get together when Todd was here too since he hasn't see you for 10 years. If you don't want to wait until Todd is here maybe if I get a rental car this week (which I am planning on doing) we can go to a park or something together. Let me know.
Post a Comment