Monday, March 3, 2008

Frozen in Time

Does anyone know how to freeze children at the age they are at right now? I seriously want Peyton to stay exactly how he is right now. The things he says, they way he looks at me and says, "I not me, I doggy!" So I have to call him doggy the rest of the night. I want him to always love me the way he loves me now. Because he adores me, and I love it. I want him to always wake up in the morning and say to me, like he always does with sleep in his eyes, "Good mornin mommy! Good mornin Pay!" And my favorite, "I yuv you more." So does anyone know how to make them stay like this forever?

4 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

I don't know, but if you get the answer, please tell me!

Anonymous said...

Bre you are too cute! Wish I had an answer for you!

Kristal said...

Awww, there are rare times I want to know this too! NOT RIGHT NOW! Ok, maybe with my girl, but my boys are both pills right now!

AmEmEaBy said...

What a wise mama to recognize it's time to enjoy the little things from your little ones! So often it seems I get caught up in the "it'll be a little easier when..." and miss the joy of raising little ones today! I love that mine are still not too big to cuddle on my lap, and as we add each new baby we reconfigure so there's a "potta you!"(spot for you!) What a joy they are! Thanks for reminding me.