Yesterday I was on the verge of tears the whole day. Why? Because I no longer have a kid in nursery. I don't even have a soon to be nursery kid. And that's sad. What is sadder to me is the Paige is now a Sunbeam. I almost just took her to nursery because I didn't want her to be a sunbeam. I would have said, "It's okay, I've decided she's not growing up anymore, she can be here."
I tell Paige to stop eating food so that she will stop growing and she always tells me no. But one day Josh was trying to feed her and she wasn't eating anything and Josh asked why. She said because Mommy always tells her to stop growing so now she will stop growing! And yes, she is in that phase of barely eating anything, I think she really will stop growing.
Paige drives me crazy sometimes but she also tells me multiple times a day that she loves me. She'll snuggle up to me or touch me arm or my face and tell me she loves me. And I love her back even more.

1 comment:
What a kid you have there!! I love her smile! Sorry you don't have a nursery kid anymore. It must be so hard to watch them grow before your eyes!!
Post a Comment