This is what my kitchen looked like for the past week. Plus there is a dishwasher full of dirty dishes. Notice the big orange Igloo sitting next to the sink? We had no water at our house for the week. We discovered a pretty significant leak last week so we had to shut off the water completely. It was finally fixed today. I ran all the faucets and flushed all the toilets just because I could today. Guess what I will be doing tomorrow.....you got it: dishes and laundry. We're out of both. I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow. It stresses me out just looking at my kitchen. Wish me luck. Or come over and help me!
Kewpie
3 days ago

1 comment:
Isn't it wonderful that we can take something as necessary as running water (or electricity) for granted until we don't have it, and then we can't imagine doing without it. Wish I could help you out, but I will just have to wish you luck. Love you, Aunt Gayle
Post a Comment