Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Week of Posts, Post #3

We always make a gingerbread house with the kids. But this year I thought it would be nice for the kids to have their own to decorate exactly as they like. So we did it with graham cracker instead. Well, somehow I will have to find out the secret on how to keep the crackers standing in a house shape without falling over. Paige's stayed a house the longest (surprisingly) so we ended up putting them back together in tent fashion. Oh well. We'll try again next year.

Paige's house after collapsing
























3 comments:

The Lees said...

I'd take a gingerbread tent, yummy and fun! And Paige's pile of rubble looks pretty delicious too.

Nissa said...

what great pictures! you are an amazing mommy! and you look gorgeous.. of course!

Jaclyn said...

Such a cute idea. I used to keep my gingerbread houses up with a mug in the center or put a sign in front that said "Earthquake at the North Pole." I agree with Nissa-- you're a great mom!