It started snowing last Monday. It snowed all afternoon and I was hoping for a snow day from work. I stared out the kitchen window doing dishes praying for that snow to stick. Finally, I got the call. No dance. Awesome. I got to stay home and prepare dinner for the family and enjoy the time home watching the snow fall.
The next day we played in the results. There was so much snow on the ground Paige couldn't walk too many steps on her own without falling over or getting stuck in it. I had to stomp down a pathway for her so she could walk on her own. It wasn't snowman buildling snow unfortunately but we sure had fun in it anyway. We spent hours in it every day making multiple trips outside, but not before we bundled up. We can't wait for the next snowfall now that our snow is almost gone.
I Do Now
1 week ago

1 comment:
FUN!!!!!!!! Paige's little snow suit is ADORABLE!!!!!
Post a Comment