Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Houndstooth Love

Last night I was scouring the internet for 2 large houndstooth fabric covered buttons. I came up with nothing. I got close but I didn't find exactly what I was looking for. I got a great new jacket that has a pattern similair to houndstooth so I made myself a black beanie with a brim. Then for detail I just had to have two houndstooth buttons to finish it off with. Well, I ended up just attaching some white buttons instead. But while looking for those buttons I found other beauties that I wish I had. I am kind of obsessed with this print. I wish I had all of these items. Especially the shoes. The shoes. I have to have those shoes!






















3 comments:

Tara said...

I do love Houndstooth, too. When I made Scarlet's Halloween costume, I wrapped houndstooth ribbon around a button, I don't know if this would work for you, but it did for me!

Michelle said...

Yeah Houndstooth is way cute. I love all the cute stuff you found too. Ps-I want to see the hat.

C said...

Oooo I like houndstooth too :) And I'm with you on the shoes, those are gotta-haves!