Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Our Halloween was fun. We had three days of dressing up and trick or treating. Thursday was our ward Trunk or Treat, Friday Josh's work had a trick or treating and fun activities to do and Saturday was the actual day of trick or treating house to house. The kids had a good time dressing up and being adored. I also enjoy it. I am not being adored, I enjoy that my kids are being adored. Don't you? Here is a sampling of our three days.





Paige's face is so funny in this one.



Doing the ring toss at the ward party.



















I love and hate this picture. She's so stinkin cute but she looks really grown up here.









2 comments:

Britt said...

Oh my gosh! I flippin love them! They both look so cute!! Wish I could've been there :)

Kelly said...

Good times! ... I hate those pictures that are super cute but make Gwenna look really grown up. I totally know what you mean.

So. I sent you cookies. And I forgot to put the recipe card in. I'm just that good. I'm going to try to remember to scan it or I'll just type it up. :)