There is a great park here with a lake to walk around and lots of forest. The kids love it and I enjoy the walk around the lake. This day we decided to go even though it was pretty chilly and windy. It was even windier here but the park was empty (probobly due to weather) so we had it all to ourselves.
I Do Now
1 week ago

6 comments:
I love the park, it looks so beautiful and it made me want to live there. Looks like so much fun your kids are so adorable. Makes me wish I had red hair too.
Maybe we can go there with you sometime after we move there. It looks like a cool place.
Love the Halloween costumes. We miss seeing you guys.
That was Meg Bre, not Mike. He, he, he
That park looks so beautiful!! Did you make the hat you're wearing? I don't think Savannah will let me keep one on her. I have been trying out cheap little ones, and she constantly pulls them off!!!
I love the picture of you and Peyton! The kids are so grown up... weird that it's been more than a year since we saw you guys. Maybe when Todd and Nicole move down there I'll find more reasons to come visit! Not that you aren't a good reason... just hard to work into the schedule!!
Post a Comment