What first of the season, you ask? First snow of course! As Josh and I were getting the kids ready for bed we got word that it was snowing outside. We all jumped up and grabbed our jackets as fast as we could to run outside with no shoes on to see it. And yes, it was snowing and snowing good.
Josh was giddy, the kids were excited to hold it in snowball form (Paige liked to eat it), Siri was in heaven prancing around the yard trying to catch it in her mouth, and I stood back and enjoyed the moment. Yes I was excited about the snow, but I was more glad to just enjoy the pure happiness that everyone felt for that moment. So here it is being documented, not only the first snow but this moment of happiness. After all, isn't that the whole goal of this blog?
I Do Now
1 week ago

3 comments:
Amazing! Everyone loves the first snow! I hope we get to see some, somewhere this year.
It snowed here yesterday as well! It didn't stick around though.
Wow...those little knows what it's like to be in snow and I'm 24 and still have no clue!! I miss you all and wish I could be there to play in the snow with the little ones! :)
Post a Comment