Monday, July 20, 2009

Heart-attack!



(4 of my ballet III students)



Teachers





I have put in almost 8 years at Dancenergy. I have seen LOTS of dancers come and go. But I have also seen dancers come and stay. I said goodbye last Thursday to my dancers, some who started ballet with me as their teacher. "You were my first ballet teacher!" some of them said. It about broke my heart to leave them. But time to move on to the next chapter. I don't know what the future holds for me as far as teaching, I know I will still do it, but in what form I'm not sure. So thank you to DE for letting me be a part of the family for so long. I love you guys!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Oh how bittersweet you must be feeling!! Just wanted to let you know that I love you too! You're a tough gal... you'll figure things out in Show Low and dance your way into some hearts there too!! Good Luck!

Nissa said...

That is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G Gang said...

How sweet!!