Peyton is turning into quite the stud!!! I am digging the curls!
very cute pictures. Peyton looks just like Josh in the second one!!
Your kids have gotten so big! Crazy!
Wow we have a curly haired boy and a red headed girl too. We must be related.
Funny that Kristina said Peyton looks like Josh because I was just telling my mom that he looks like James. What a good looking group of kids you have!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Peyton is turning into quite the stud!!! I am digging the curls!
very cute pictures. Peyton looks just like Josh in the second one!!
Your kids have gotten so big! Crazy!
Wow we have a curly haired boy and a red headed girl too. We must be related.
Funny that Kristina said Peyton looks like Josh because I was just telling my mom that he looks like James. What a good looking group of kids you have!!
Post a Comment