Friday, March 27, 2009

Happenings

Well here I am. Barely. I have decided to put everything on hold. Well, most everything. There is an Easter project that will not be done. Tutus that will not be made. Websites that will not be added to. A house that will not be cleaned. Oh wait, I still have to do that one. Bummer. There's more. I have just decided to clean off my plate and start from scratch. But I can't actually do that since I do have some obligations that I have to fulfill. Like my job. And the job I gave myself on top of my other job. I know you have no idea what I am talking about. It doesn't matter.

So here are some photos that document a little of what the kids have been up to. Where was I? Doing something I'm sure. I think the dog took these pictures. She's great with a camera.






*this is how to properly eat a chocolate chip pancake: eat chocolate first.




Paige smothers the dog with love some of the time. Wait, the dog couldn't have taken this picture, who did?








Here is a sampling of the tutus I sold in the boutique last week. Oh wait, I didn't sell any. I am giving them away for free now.






And one of the things I am most proud of: this little boy. Eating a sandwich he made all by himself and eating it in front of the window while watching the grass grow.




*Sirius is available for hire for anyone interested. She takes any kind of food that you're eating at the moment for payment.


4 comments:

Julianne said...

That was a relatively depressing post. Everything okay??? Are you okay? Here if you need to talk.

Love you,
Julianne

C said...

I love the tutus!!! Too bad I don't have a girl to put one on! I want one for a little miss who's b-day is coming up, though :) I'll talk to you about it! Good job - sorry you didn't sell any, though. Miss you guys!

Kristina Rich said...

don't worry, no one really sold anything at the boutique because all of my signs blew away! Don't feel bad, but I totally understand how you are feeling. Life just gets busy sometimes, Make sure you take a week off and do nothing but spend time with your kids. That always makes me feel better when I feel like I've neglected everything.

Nicole said...

I want a free tutu for Rory!