I love when they are trying new things out. That video is funny! I loved it.
Peyton is such a good big brother. Your kids are so cute!
That is so funny! Peyton is such a cute big brother to Paige. Looks like your doing great! How was recital? I can't believe I wasn't there. It was my first recial in 21 years that I missed!
Cute cute family.
That was a fun video! Your kids are so cute! I hope that things are going great for you. Take care!Jamie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love when they are trying new things out. That video is funny! I loved it.
Peyton is such a good big brother. Your kids are so cute!
That is so funny! Peyton is such a cute big brother to Paige. Looks like your doing great! How was recital? I can't believe I wasn't there. It was my first recial in 21 years that I missed!
Cute cute family.
That was a fun video! Your kids are so cute! I hope that things are going great for you. Take care!
Jamie
Post a Comment