This is Babe. We had her for 5 years and because she loves gas so much we had to trade her in. Josh loved this Truck and it was really really hard for him to see her go, but we just had to do it with the gas prices. You know, it really sucks and everybody is doing it.
And this is what we replaced Babe with but imagine it white. Her name- The Pasty Gangster. You know you like it.
I Do Now
1 week ago


3 comments:
Totally understand...I keep telling Carl to get a Geo Metro! We have Ford Tauruses (both of us) but still, I can't believe the gas prices...I'm about to buy a mo-ped and just strap my kiddos on my back!
your hair looks so good! i'm loving the bangs! what a hottie!p.s. yea these gas prices are ridiculous!
i do like it, but the real test is if YOU like it... :o)
Post a Comment