Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So, since I last posted here is what has been going on.


Off to the zoo!


Paige's latest bow. Peyton loves to wear his sunglasses and he fell asleep with them on, we had to take a picture of it.
Paige is the eater in the family. This girl can put it away! Peyton is eating ramen noodles and whatever he drops on the floor (which is why the towel is under him) Paige cleans up after him!
This is a picture of our beautiful kids right before church in their new Easter outfits. My mom made Paige's dress and it is beautiful!

Spaghetti face! You gotta have this picture with every baby, right?
Peyton showing off his flower that he picked from the backyard. We have a good time watering all the flowers around the house.
THIS is my favorite tree!!! I love my tree. Every spring it blooms purple! I told Josh before we bought our house that someday I want a purple tree. Then we bought this house and the old owners told us that the big tree in our front yard turned purple. I knew this house was meant for us! Our front yard is a blanket of purple flowers right now, I love this time of year!
And this is just another shot of Peyton while we were watering flowers. He is so handsome.
That's it! This is all from the past month or so. I hope you enjoyed!


4 comments:

Borland family said...

Hi! I served around Josh in Georgia, I found your blog on the GMM website. Thought I'd say hi. Your kids are ADORABLE!!! check ours out
borlandtimes.blogspot.com
lisa pack borland

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love her bows!! Did you make that? So cute!

April said...

Awww your kids are getting so big! I miss you guys you need to come visit us!

Andrea said...

Okay, Paige is SO cute, and Peyton is HUGE! I can't even believe how old he looks!!! He's starting to look more like Josh than I've noticed before. SSSooooo.... when are we gonna hang out?