I have to post stuff like this to protect the children. TO have something to look at when I'm ready to beat to stop me. This is very sweet! K, on a different note! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! I want red hair so bad! I'd have to bleach mine then dye it red though. I always died it red in HS, but now it's too dang dark! bah!
4 comments:
oh they look so sweet! I always try to remember times like those too bc if I don't I swear my kids wouldn't live much longer. ha ha.. Just kidding
(kind of)
now THAT is sweet.
I have to post stuff like this to protect the children. TO have something to look at when I'm ready to beat to stop me. This is very sweet! K, on a different note! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! I want red hair so bad! I'd have to bleach mine then dye it red though. I always died it red in HS, but now it's too dang dark! bah!
Post a Comment