Yep, it's Paige. There were rice crispies all over the floor (Peyton's favorite thing to do) so I put Paige down on the floor and went and got the vacuum. As I was rolling it out there was Paige already doing all the work for me! What a good girl. I think next week I will see if she will scrub the toilets for me, and then maybe folding laundry will be next.
And this is Peyton and Paige playing in Peyton's room. They do this pretty often and stay busy for a little while. I am even able to run out for a few minutes and do a load of laundry or take the trash out. But I can't be too gone too long or Paige will freak out or Peyton will smother Paige or knock her over or something like that. Peyton thinks he's playing but Paige is not amused most of the time. As you can see Peyton is not very happy in this picture, it's because I wouldn't let him take a picture, I wanted him to pose for me so that I could document the moment. Well I documented it anyway.
I Do Now
1 week ago

1 comment:
Too funny!! Don't you dream of the day when you can give your kids chores and they can help you clean the messes they make?
Post a Comment