Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just a couple for Josh...

Here are your children. Adore them. Okay, that's enough.


5 comments:

jes said...

hey bre.. this is jesica (brewer) williams.. i just found your blog! cute kids!! it's been forever since i've seen you! i think it was when peyton was a baby!! you enjoy having two? we just had our 2nd in nov, and it's a lot more work, and stressful at times, but so fun.. anyway i just wanted to say hello! hope all is well! come see our site tjbmwilliams.blogspot.com

Carl and Starla said...

Very cute kids!

Nicole said...

Hey Breanna this is Nicole Gardiner I am your cousin Todd's wife. It has been awhile since you have seen each other so I hope you remember him. I just wanted to say that you have cute kids! I especially like the picture of the two hugging each other. Check out our page, if you would like, it is ToddandNicoleGardiner.blogspot.com

Natalie Francis said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Seems like time flies. Very fun!

Natalie Francis said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Seems like time flies. Very fun!