Friday, January 11, 2008

Newest Hobby


I love finding new hobbies to do after the kids go to bed. It makes me happy to make beautiful things. And I think bows are beautiful especially when they are on top of Paige's beautiful head! Have I gone overboard? Ask Josh. I'm pretty sure I am obsessed with bow-making now. There is so much you can do and I feel very accomplished when I finish a bow. Of course all of the bows I make for Paige have to be attached to a head band because of her lack of hair, but the big poofy bows sure make up for it! And she doesn't mind it so much. And while she could care less what's on top of her head I am going to go bow crazy before she is able to take it off. My sister, Ashleen, told me that in 2nd grade she my mom would put big bows in her hair and she would take them out before she got to school so no one would make fun of her for it. So at least I know I've got until then to do this to Paige. Girls are fun.

3 comments:

CF Is Not Forever said...

That is a killer bow - is that your new hobby bow making? Love it! Great to see your blog!

Unknown said...

Bre! That is sooooo cute! You are majorly talented. I need you to teach me how to do that! You're amazing!

Unknown said...

ha ha.. this is nissa not taylor!