I just read a blog where someone was saying that everyone always posts only happy stuff, family trips, kids smiling, you know the perfect family memories, but no one ever writes about the negative things in life. Well I, for one, will continue to post only our happy perfect family moments, and some not so perfect, but I will not complain on my blog because for one, there is enough negativity on the internet and everywhere else. Two, because Josh looks at this at work and I don't want to bring him down while at work, this is meant to be a "pick-me-up" for him. When he is having a crappy day and needs to see his smiling kids and wife, this blog will be there for him. So there, continue to enjoy our happy family moments. :)
Kewpie
3 days ago

1 comment:
Right on, good for you. Sometimes it's nice to vent but it doesn't mean it has to be on your blog. You're the master of the blog - no one can tell you what to write about... And that's my soap box.
Post a Comment