Here are pictures of Paige in her beautiful blessing dress. My mom made it and a matching bonnet and booties to match. She looks so beautiful in it and she loves to suck her thumb and hold on to the dress.
I don't know if you remember me or not, I'm Kelly Skillen (now Crowder) from high school. I found your blog from Christi Bodrero's. What a cute family you have!! I've fround so many people that are all grown up now. It's amazing how time flies!
2 comments:
Bre,
You have beautiful kids! It is so fun to see. Glad you're doing so well. I'll try to get better about updating my blog...
Love you,
EmJoy
I don't know if you remember me or not, I'm Kelly Skillen (now Crowder) from high school. I found your blog from Christi Bodrero's. What a cute family you have!! I've fround so many people that are all grown up now. It's amazing how time flies!
Post a Comment