Becky and I took our dance company to the Hollywood Dance Experience again this year and also took 5 dances to compete. HDE is a great experience because they offer classes for two days that the kids get to take from amazing teachers and they offer teacher classes too where I always learn a lot. We had a great time and our dancers did awesome! We took home 3 golds, a high gold and a platinum award. My dance "The Dance" placed high gold, just 3 points away from a platinum, and also took home a specialty award for "Total Package" from Michael McBain! I was so shocked that I cried right there in front of everyone. I just couldn't believe that out of 98 dances he chose mine to award! I was flying high that night, I am still shocked about it and so proud! Here are my girls that perfomed "The Dance".


1 comment:
Congrats Bre!! You sure are talented :) It was also fun that you could have girls night with me and Ashleen and Jenny and Elaine! I miss you...sometimes ;)
Post a Comment