It's good to have friends wherever you are. When we moved to Show Low I left a lot of good friends from church. We were always having lunch parties at each others homes, play dates at the park and girls night out. I don't really do that anymore now that I live here. I get the occasional play date, but I haven't really had a girls night out since moving here 2 years ago. That's a sad thing, I know. I really miss those.
But I was so lucky to meet someone who I consider my best friend. That sounds silly to me like when your a little girl and you have your one true best friend (or bosom buddy, which is what I had growing up) but I really feel like Becky and I were always meant to meet and become friends. We are so much the same person. On top of that our kids are the same ages and they seem to be best friends as well! It's not often we spend more than 2 days apart from each other but when we do the kids reunite like it's been years! Here are a couple of sweet moments I wanted to remember of the kids at the park. They are taken from pretty far away because Becky and I just talk the whole time and try to keep one eye out for the kids the whole time.
The three girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment