Thursday, October 27, 2011

A 6 year old Story

My baby boy, first born, tallest kid in his class, turned 6 years old last Friday. My kids are so luck they always get to celebrate their birthday twice! How fun to be 6! We first got to travel to Grandma and Grandpa Piercy's house and celebrate with my family. I love spending time with my family! Peyton had a great time going to the mall to play first and then having pizza and cheesecake for dinner!
I can't believe my little boy is 6 and in kindergarten! Peyton is such a fun boy in our home, he listens and obeys his mom and dad, he is easily made happy, he has a sweet heart and likes to show people he cares for them, he is a great artist, he is so smart and learning things very quickly, he loves to build just about anything into anything, especially loves Legos, he can navigate around the internet with almost no help, he is called Lil'Mookie by his dad, he is a very good eater (which he didn't used to be), he is really good at hitting a baseball and throwing a football, and he is our best little big boy!







2 comments:

Britt said...

He is so awesome! I love that little guy, he was the very first kid to make me an Aunty and showed me it is possible to love something brand new more than I have ever loved anything else in my life! I will forever have a bond with him and just love him so much!

Julianne said...

What fun!! Crazy that he's already six. Happy Birthday to Peyton!!