Monday, December 27, 2010

December Part 2

This is pretty much as much snow as we've gotten so far. Pretty disapointing so far. But come Wednesday I'm sure I'll be singing a different song. But of course the kids had to immediately dress for the occasion and go out and play in it! Siri also loves the snow and any excuse to go out with the kids. Paige of course loves to eat it. I told her to only eat the snow off the slide since I know for sure there has been nothing in that snow if you know what I mean.





2 comments:

Todd said...

Did you guys get another dog? Wow you have not got much snow yet. I am sure it is cold though.

Bre said...

No we did not get another dog and I wondered why you asked that question until Peyton asked me while looking at that first picture, "Who is that other dog with Siri?" haha that's not a dog, that's Peyton!