Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Nutcracker

The day after Thanksgiving was Ballet Etudes opening night for The Nutcracker! For anyone who doesn't know this is the Nutcracker I did for 12 years and of course it is my favorite. This was Paige's first time going and she loved it! She was so interested she wouldn't take her eyes off the stage the whole time. She especially loved "the girl" (Clara) and wanted to meet her after the show. Since I have the hook up with the company I was able to take her for her own personal backstage tour. She got to meet everybody and even got to sit on the throne! Thanks to my wonderful friend Erin who is my semi-annual date to every ballet we had a great night!







The coveted picture. Paige is so proud she is standing next to Clara!


On our way home from the show Paige told me that I was the Nutcracker and she was Clara. This is the game we have been playing since the show!

3 comments:

Nissa said...

SO MUCH FUN! Oh how i would have loved to be there with Ella. Paige looks beautiful and I think her hair looks a little red in these pics :) Love you!!!

MP Flory said...

Paige looks so grown up and beautiful!

Julianne said...

Oh what a great mommy daughter date!! It's fun when they are old enough to do things like this!!