Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome to our Home...

So not the best picture, I'll try taking another one in the morning when the sun is not so high. But here is the front of our home.



Doesn't this door just say "Welcome" ? I love it. I fell in love with this door right away and even when I thought we wouldn't get the house I wanted to come back and take the door!

The kids spend so much time outside playing, here mostly. I love that their outside so much getting fresh air and I can sit on the porch and watch them or read a book. And there are trees all around us making us feel very secluded and protected.


Here is the view of our house from the beginning of our driveway. You can barely see the house and the lawn through the trees. And our lawn is actually green from all the rain we've been getting!
More to come later.....I am off to welcome home my brother from his 2 year mission in Armenia! We are so excited to see him again! And then I am off to Las Vegas for a dance teacher expo/convention for a few days with a couple of good friends. See you when I get back!

7 comments:

Nissa said...

YAY!!! I love it, Bre! And yes, that door IS awesome!!!

Julianne said...

What fun that you are finally in your house! And more fun that Michael is coming home. I can't believe it's been 2 years! Give him hugs from the cousins!!

Amber Larsen said...

I can't believe it has already been two years that your brother has been gone. Crazy. Miss you. Hope to see you soon!!

Alerie said...

I love it Bre and I love love love the red door!! So dreamy!! Your backyard is so pretty. I would be out there all the time. I am glad everything worked out!! Your family deserves it!! I can't wait to see pics of the inside.

I can't believe Michael is home already. I remember when he left. It went by fast, maybe not for your family though. Congrats to him!!

Have fun in Vegas!! Miss you and love you!!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

That is just SOO exciting! I too LOVE your front door! So beautiful! It looks so gorgeous up there! mmmm hmmm... Miss you!

Tara said...

Congrats looks like a great house! Love the backyard, what a fun way for kids to grow up! Love the door!

Jaclyn said...

I love your front door and how woodsy it looks around your home. Glad you're getting settled!