-Empty storage unit. check.
-Change kitchen hardware. check.
-Put up blinds in the huge front window. check.
-Fix water heater. check.
-Fix plumbing. hopefully check.
-Enjoy the rain watering my roses and dead lawn. check.
-Unpack the books I could find. check. Where are all my good ones?
-Start opening boxes to unpack, take one look in them, then close them up again. check.
-Walk around my new house just to look at everything one more time. check, again.
We are getting some progess in our new home. It's kind of nice to be able to do things without having everything unpacked. We are hoping to be able to actually live in the house by Monday. Hope with us! We are loving it, the kids are loving it. Just a few more things to do but it is really feeling like ours now!
Kewpie
3 days ago

7 comments:
Yea! Congrats on the new place, Bre. Post pics soon! Hope you are doing well.
Glad to see things are coming along. Keep up the hard work..before you know it the fall leaves will be in your yard. I am jealous!
I'm so happy for you!! You guys in your new house... Todd and Nicole finding a place to live down yonder... isn't it fun when everything comes together like it's supposed to? It was so much fun to see your family. Keep blogging so we can keep seeing you!!
Did you guys get all your appliances?
Very exciting. I bet it feels nice to have your own place again. Good luck getting everything settled.
YAAAAAY!!! I'm so excited for you!! And if you hadn't got wind yet... You cousins Todd and Nicole are moving into the rental we are in now! And so I got to meet them! They are awesome! Funny ... small world! I miss you!
yay!! so awesome! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment