
So here I am. I've been really busy with lot's going on. And I have no pictures to put up because I haven't touched my camera in about 2 months. But here are the going on's:
I've been spending alot of time at the dance studio rehearsing my ballet girls for a competition we attended last weekend in Mesa. My ballet dance got a silver medal and 2nd place. Not too shabby.
We are also getting ready for our recital in June so we are rehearsing a teachers dance, which I actually like, and I will be also dancing with my Senior 2 girls. Scary.
We are in the middle of buying a house finally! We're in escrow now and we are supposed to close June 2nd. We are so excited and we LOVE the house. I can't wait to be in it.
I guess that's it. See ya in another month! Just kidding, I'll try to post more often.
Kewpie
3 days ago

5 comments:
Did your old house sell? We are thinking of selling ours instead of trying to find a renter.
That's so awesome!! I'm so excited for you.. for both house and dancing. Where will your June recitial be? I would love to see you dance if I can!!
Wow a new house, a trip to Utah... June is looking to be a busy month :) I can't wait to see you and your huge kids!
Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see pics of your new house! How fun! I would love to see you dance again!
bre!!! where are you??? i miss you!!
Post a Comment