Post this picture? This is so awesome. One day I walked into the office to find Peyton at the computer. But it wasn't Peyton at all. It was just his clothes that he had set up just right to make it look like he was sitting there. It was so hilarious I laughed for hours just thinking about it.
Did you need a laugh today?
Well there you go, I'm glad Peyton and I could be of service.
I Do Now
1 week ago

5 comments:
That's cute! I wonder if he was sneaking somewhere and didn't want you to know. He's a funny kid!
That's so funny he would think to do that. What a funny little guy.
hahaha that is excellent!
Oh no!!! Headless Payton!! That is funny! Are you guys planning on coming in June?? I'd love to see you !
This is way funny! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment