Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our First Week

These are photos of our first week living in a new place. The weather was beautiful, by the end of the week it was cloudy and off and on rainy, it even got cold enough to throw on our jackets. I am settling my roots here officially, I started a new job yesterday at a dance studio close to town. It's smalltime and different than studios in the valley, but I know it will be a good thing for me. I am enjoying it very much so far and I am happy to be here.




























9 comments:

G Gang said...

Great pictures. Hope you guys love it in Show Low.

Natalie Francis said...

Just sitting outside looks so inviting! I'm glad you're getting settled so well :)

Kristina Rich said...

Bre, you are beautiful! I'm so happy that you are getting settled up there. Kind of jealous, but very happy for you!! Please keep us updated often!!

Nissa said...

cute!!! sounds like the weather is amazing! how great that it is cool enough that the kids can play outside a lot. It's kinda sad for me to think of you guys not living in the valley. I love you.. A LOT!

Nicole said...

I am so happy to hear you are settling in well.

jes said...

yea! you're here! we need to go to the park one day soon! we are recovering from various illnesses(sp?) over at our house..haha, not been fun. so when we are all better i'll let ya know! next week?
so where are you guys? are you renting? or staying with the in-laws for a while?

Julianne said...

Looks like a good move so far. Fun that you got to see Todd and Nicole before you moved! How are your parents dealing with the lack of grandbabies in their "neighborhood"? We miss you! Hope you can come soon!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

You are so Gorgeous!! And what awesome pictures! It looks awesome up there! Love you!!

kristal said...

yay! I didn't even know you guys moved there! I ran into Uncle Kaye last week and he didn't say anything. yay! Um, as for a photographer up there....uh, I really don't know any. I would commit to doing them for you, but I have no idea how I'll feel after this baby. After 1 and 2 I felt great, after 2 I needed a good month or two off of everything. So, get back to me in 6 weeks. haha. I'll try and keep my ears open for other photographers up there. Um, and why the heck weren't you guys at the adam's family cookout?