
I have decided to take a short break from posting on my personal blog so that I can dedicate some time to my other, which is a side project right now. I have many side projects all the time but I really believe in this one. So my punishment for not getting it done sooner is this. Until I am done or at least mostly satisfied with the other, you can look at this picture and wonder, "How do you fall asleep on the bathroom floor?" Well the answer is that she must be like her momma and can sleep literally anywhere.
I Do Now
1 week ago

3 comments:
She must have been pretty tired. I can see carpet, but tile? don't you love being a mom when the kids are sleeping?!?!
Good times! I wish my kiddos would just crash any where!
Ohhh, lil' sweetie! Kids are hilarious aren't they?
Post a Comment