Friday, May 16, 2008

1,825 Days

Did you know that 1,825 days is exactly 5 years? That's how many days Josh and I have been married, exactly. Happy Anniversary to us! In five years we have been through an Associates Degree, a Bachelor's Degree, and almost a Masters Degree, we have been to Hawaii, we bought a house, we had a little boy, we had a little girl and so much more! Good and bad, but definitely mostly good. We've had an awesome 5 years, and here's to 50 more.

7 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

Happy Anniversary!

Andrea said...

Woo hoo!!! Crazy! I still remember going to your reception like it was yesterday. Funny, my 5 years seems like it's been longer, but yours seems shorter!!! :) :) Haha...

jes said...

5 years already?! i can't believe it's been that long since we were all in the singles ward together! congrats!!

Amber Larsen said...

congrats!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Doesn't time just fly by. Todd and I have been married for 6 years.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Happy Anniversary!! We hit three on Tuesday...time flies!

Grama G said...

I remember that day. What fun! Love ya, Aunt Gayle