Wednesday, May 21, 2008

#1 Enemy

This is my number one enemy right now:

It is the Leaf cutter Bee. I take alot of pride in my roses, I am almost as proud of them as I am of my own children. But this is what the leaf cutter bee is doing to them:



It is really annoying and I read about them all morning trying to figure out a way to get rid of this bee and there is no way. I just have to wait it out until this dumb little bee is done making his nest. That's what they do with the leaves, they make a nest. Luckily they are not aggressive bees and they don't even have much of a stinger, and they don't nest together, so I know it's just this lone bee all by himself, and I know he is actually supposedly doing my roses good by pollinating them, but still! It's makes me so mad watching his from my window biting off big pieces of my roses and coming back for more. I know this is so unimportant, I just had to share this with you all. Darn that bee.






1 comment:

Nicole said...

Nothing is unimportant. I love hearing your cute stories. It helps me to get to know you better.